Take Advantage of Existing Coax Infrastructure
with High Quality Analog 1080p Hybrid DVRs
Supercharge your analog security system with Honeywell’s HQA
(High Quality Analog) technology for High Definition 1080p images
over your existing coax infrastructure. Our newest HQA DVRs use an
over-coaxial cable analog HD video transmission standard to allow
long-distance HD transmission at a lower cost. The Performance
Series HQA DVRs are the economic alternative for achieving HD video
surveillance while retaining your existing BNC cables and cameras.
• High decoding capability for full HD viewing and recording.
• View up to 16 channels simultaneously on your monitor with 960 × 540
• Record all channels @ 720p full frame rate.
• H.264 dual-stream video compression.
• Each channel supports HQA/analog video input; up to 8 additional
channels support IP video input.
• Simultaneous HDMI/VGA video output.
Easy to Use
• The Quick wizard and plug-and-play (like traditional DVRs
and analog cameras) make setup fast and easy.
• Physical installation within minutes with the help of a comprehensive
and easy-to-understand quick installation guide.
Convenient, Flexible Storage Options
• Storage is expandable up to 6 TB for 1 SATA units and
12 TB for 2 SATA units.
• Store videos and snapshots to external storage such as the client’s PC,
through the Internet.
• Store videos and snapshots to an external network storage server such
as an FTP site.
• Store videos and snapshots to a USB storage device.
Dynamic, Accessible Monitoring
• Monitor from anywhere using the mobile apps
for iOS and Android devices.
• All channels support synchronous playback
and smart search (search for video that was
recorded because motion was detected in a
• Configurable motion detection and camera
tamper detection settings, including configurable
event notifications, such as automatic emails
(with attached video or snapshot) and automatic
alerts (such as buzzers).
• Remote configuration and firmware
updating through Honeywell Viewer web
client and the Honeywell Config tool.
Password-protected access to the camera’s
and DVR’s video and network setup.
• Bidirectional communication for the DVR.
• The Performance Series HQA Hybrid
1080p DVRs’ HQA technology makes
these DVRs perfect for installations where
you want HD-quality video while still
using your existing coax infrastructure.
• These HQA DVRs also deliver higher
quality video than current 960H analog
systems, but at a similar cost.